• You can go to college!
    You can go to college!

    DISCOVER your path, DESIGN your plan, OWN your future through higher education.

  • What does ASSET mean for you?
    What does ASSET mean for you?

    If you are an undocumented student and meet the requirements, you will only pay in-state tuition rather than out-of-state tuition at participating Colorado colleges. And, you may receive the College Opportunity Fund tuition stipend!

Colorado ASSET le permitirá estudiantes asistir a una universidad o colegio público en Colorado pagando el precio de colegiatura estatal  sin importar su estatus migratorio siempre y cuando puedan cumplir con ciertos requisitos. Haga clic AQUÍ para información en Español.

En Español

I'm a Counselor or Teacher

Colorado ASSET allows eligible students that do not have documentation of citizenship to pay in-state tuition at Colorado's public colleges and universities.

The ASSET Eligibility Flowchart will assist you to understand which students may be ASSET eligible, and what criteria they must meet. Meeting ASSET criteria is in addition to the admissions standards and other requirements of each college or university.

In general a student must:
1) Have attended Colorado high school for three years immediately before graduation.
2) Be admitted to a participating college within twelve months of graduating high school.
3) Sign an affidavit saying they are currently seeking legal status or will seek it as soon as eligible. The affidavit is part of applying for the College Opportunity Fund.

If a student didn't go to college within twelve months of graduating or getting a GED, they must prove they have lived in Colorado for eighteen months before college application.

Helpful Resources

Contact Us

Get help with your Colorado ASSET questions or discuss a presentation.

Contact Us

Request a Presentation / Training Session

If you would like a staff member to give a presentation or training on ASSET, please fill out our online form.

I'm a Student or Parent



Find out if you qualify for in-state tuition under Colorado ASSET.




I'm a Counselor or Teacher

male-teacher2College In Colorado has prepared resources and materials for ASSET that you can order for your school.


I'm a College Official


Find Colorado ASSET resources and materials available to help you, your colleagues, and students.


Go to top